Sunday 18 July 2010

TEEEHEEE!

As I have said, I will edit this post! :D

Well, two weeks ago, something very hilarious happened. A fellow said he forgives my sister and I. Well, the thing is, he was the one who was in the wrong. I was so totally stunned by that statement. Stunned because it was too funny! I mean, he was so PERASAN. Like come on, don't you have a mirror at home? The smirk on your face is so like the plastic wrapper of my tissue packet, which I throw into the dustbin once I'm done with it.

Sad case for him 'cause he's such a desperado. Pity, pity, pity. *TSK TSK TSK TSK TSK* It doesn't matter if you wanna' bad-mouth any of us. It doesn't work at all. And it's a pity for those who trusts in you just because of your pathetic Grammy-award wannabe whines and gestures. That is so fag. Get a life. TEEHEE! Seriously, that fellow lacks a mirror at home. He doesn't even know how PERASAN he is. Well, to those of you who know my sister and I, this would be the funniest story of the year! :D

Well, he's got a lot of lameness to get rid off. He's so lame he can make a lame person runaway. LALALALA~ You may need crutches, too. *hands over crutches* *cringes in pain because of the "lame" aura surrounding him*

Oooh, go get yourself some lalafication and stop thinking the world revolves around you. If it did, it would spin out of orbit. *shrieks!*

LALALALA. I empathise with your situation. :)

+CHIcken WINGs+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?