Thursday 8 October 2009

THIS IS LEGENDARY!

This post starts way back ever since last Sunday. My school had a Mid-Autumn Festival celebration in school, organised by the Chinese Society of the school. It was great, except for the warm weather and the rather small stage with the poor quality sound system. Other than that, all was pretty good. ;D



This picture: Weng Yee and Kit Yee, comittee members of the organising comittee.


Some people whom I expected would turn up did not make their appearance, not even a cameo... Nerissa, where are you? And some other friends that I hope to see, well, weren't there. At least, CARMEN made it back to school! Missed SB alright!


That night, I realised how camwhorish I am. That's not a good sign... But a little wouldn't hurt right? ISHHH~ Here's Xiong Hui 'n me.


Here's me with Yan Zheng, one of my closer buddies ;D


AH! This picture! If you hear laughter, you know who is already there-lo... Yan Zheng 'n Xiu Yeong.


OooOOooO, GREEN LANTERN. That's all for the festival. That was a Sunday. SUNDAY.

Owh, took picture with Fabian, the long-disappeared buddy of mine. Waiting for Celine to drop me the picture from her magical camera. xD

MONDAY:



Monday... Ish, have to go to school after a nice celebration at school. What a wrong combiantion. Spent half the day with some BM workshop, and then the other half the day in school was used for BI workshop. Utter waste of time. Really. No joke. No more mentioning about workshops!



After school, I went to see a buddy of mine. He says he has things to tell me. Went to see him and "yam-cha"ed together. Well, this buddy of mine has lots of problems... Mostly 'cause he has some family problems, affects his personality too. He's a nice person, really. He told me that his Mum and Dad has some problems. His Dad, well, has another party involved in their family. That's as much as I can say. But the point is, it's so unfair for good people like him to face so much problem that's out of his grasp, his capabilities. Furthermore, he's sitting for his school public exam this week. Stress. My prayers are with you buddy!



WEDNESDAY: Yesterday. Was. LEGENDARY. Had to go to school in the morning 'cause... There was school. Boring. Did Add. Maths until recess. It's not like I wanted to do it... We are made to do it. Too bad.

Recess time. This is Boon Sin. ;D

The whole school is dominated by us Form 5-ers and all Form 3-ers [they're sitting for PMR].

This is CALEB! Another close buddy of mine~ ;D


Went out to watch a movie with Celine and Kok Sime later on. I did something naughty today, too. I, [errr], menghilangkan diri from school after recess. ;D
About the title of this blog post... Let me tell you more. It's based on this incident when I was on my way with Celine and Kok Sime to the movies.


I was waiting for a bus at a bus stop [where else?] to pick me up to Metro. While I was waiting, there was this one lady who came to the bus stop, presumably waiting for a bus too. Then she talked to me and asked me where I was going. I sais, to the bank [nak withdraw money]. She told she was going there too. And she asked whether if I could walk her to Jusco Metro, which was pretty near to the bank. She saud she was sick and dizzy, so I said "Yeah, sure."


[At the bank]. At the bank, as I was lining up, I saw the lady in front of me already [WOOTS?! How'd she get here so fast?!]. And then, she told me her story of how she was turned off by [CENSORED] BANK to open an account. [Translate this phrase into Mandarin] "I come here twice already want to open account. If they don't want to let me open, I don't want to open liao la. So ma-fan". I don't want to be mean, but, she was starting to bug me. Celine, who was with me, told me something about that lady by typing a message on her phone. ISH... Pity this lady, but, STOP BUGGING ME. ISH...


Moments after I withdrew my money, I still had to walk her to Jusco MP. Yes, she failed to open the account for the third time. So, on the way to Jusco MP which was 10 minutes walk away [at her pace], she told us HER story of how she disliked [CENSORED] BANK since she was a kid and BLABLABLA... Hmm... I was nodding all the way. Celine was also nodding all the way, just to pacify her emotions. ISH...


She did not walk with us all the way to Jusco MP. She went to ANOTHER bank to settle things. Phoo...~ Went to Jusco MP finally! Kok Sime was already there 'cause he had to get the tickets. And we told him the story of our ordeal with the lady. Well, luckily the movie was great, amidst the stupid day. So much for now. Another few more days to call it a week. My buddies sitting for PMR, good luck! Jogging tonight! YESH!


=CHIcken WINGs=





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?