Wednesday 9 November 2011

Study? A total drag.

Okay, I must admit that school breaks are so totally awesome. But then, it gets really boring and monotonous when study comes into the picture. Yes, STPM is indeed around the corner but I just can't help but to laze around! Honestly, I wished school was still on. If only the speed and pace of teaching could be slowed down, I  wouldn't mind going back to school to study during this study break. At least I have no bloody reason to laze about in school. FML?


It's also rather depressing staying at home. I have ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD to think about that person. The thought of never seeing that person again brings my oh-so-high mood back to the ground again. Ever heard of falling elephants? Well, that's just the way my emotions are when it comes to thinking of that person. IMH. Lots. But I don't think we're going to work out together. :(


Sigh. All the best wishes to STPM candidates out there, especially the 2011 batch! Revise like this is the last time you'll ever hold a book! God bless ya'll! :)


=CHIcken WINGs=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?