Wednesday 2 November 2011

A dash of salt, a pinch of sugar and pepper.

School is almost coming to an end. I'm feeling a mixture of emotions, all muddled up inside my mind. Or is it my heart? Going to miss all the sweet and sour memories in school. I'd probably forget the sour ones. It ain't worth keeping. 




 Pre-University Council

My very, very epic class.

There's really no such thing as a perfect, immaculate class. There is always the class clown, the serious bunch, the emotional bunch and there's always gossip. Heck, we don't need bad influence such as gossips, I know. But what is school without gossips to spice and lighten up our days? Being with them (as in classmates) really did change me a lot. It's an inevitable fact. 

Of course, there are bunch and truck-loads of other friends that I made while I was in Form 6. Little ones up to those as old as I am. 

Happy, sad, indifferent? I think I can't say for now. My emotions are currently not in proper, normal functions. Probably I no longer rely on emotions anymore. 'cause nobody really cares about how anybody feels anyway.

=CHIcken WINGs=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?