Sunday 24 July 2011

Question: Why is everybody so "SAMTAM" towards me?

I don't really know what is going on lately. One thing is for sure, I've not been really close to many of my buddies. Is it me, or is it they who've totally changed? I do try to fit in, but why do I struggle to fit in? I should feel comfortable, right? Why do I struggle anyway? :/

Funnily, there's a bunch of people who treats me real nice at one moment. The next moment, it's like they do not want to have so much to do with me. What do you want from me anyway? :( I just started to feel comfortable and happy being with you guys, but what happens next? You give me the cold shoulder. It's not even a wee bit ticklish to my funny bone, not at all.

I guess it's not me alone having emotional issues. Been browsing through a few friends' blogs and HEY, most of them are just like me. I think. :( Cheer up buddies.

XOXO

=CHIcken WINGs=

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry! It's just your downs period. It'll be up again soon. ;] *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?