Wednesday 20 July 2011

NO, not you too!

I seriously have no inkling of an idea when my last post was posted. But certainly, quite a number of things happened between the time period. Those events that happened during my hiatus did change me, mostly by the way I think.

The past few months (well, since last year, actually) made me lose faith in myself, lost myself. I felt that God was spending too much time on everybody else in the world, He did not have enough to spend on me. I felt that way. Yes. Not denying the fact at all. But lately, I have rediscovered His love for me. Yes, I do feel lonely sometimes, but I know He's watching and He cares. Humans are pathetic creatures that can't be trusted. You can only trust in God. I do trust my friends, but most of them let me down. I've had a few persons that I can name that have made me upset lately. Better not mention names. Or is it I, being too serious? I don't know.

And please... Don't you treat me the same way as he did to me. It sucks. A lot. Sighs.

=CHIcken WINGs=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?