Monday 6 June 2011

Stepping out.

The time spent in Kuantan gave me a little free space to think over myself and the relationships that I have with my friends.

Well, I'm not afraid to say that I am indeed childish. In fact, that's the very nature of me. I don't expect anybody to understand that. However, if I were to befriend anybody, then I'm sure they would have to give-and-take and accept whatever weaknesses that I may have... Right not?

I believe I am already a very tolerant person. Sure, I may lash out and get angry over certain things. It's just that I don't like to complain over petty things. I don't like getting called a nag. But in another manner, I don't like to keep these small petty things at heart for too long. But when I make known to people about these matters, they say I'm a nag, a hot-tempered person and the likes of it. I think it's pretty unfair that I'm branded these titles. You may be good at giving others brand names or you may play a very good quality control officer, but put yourself into my shoes and make the relevant judgments then.

Lately, I've been somewhat isolated by a few particular people who seem to be pinpointing my every single mistake and throwing accusations at yours truly, just to make me feel bad about myself. I reflected upon my actions and maybe I just chose the wrong bunch of friends. Maybe I just put too much hope into them, thinking that they may be just the right bunch of friends that I've been looking for. Like any other human beings, friends are also prone to misunderstanding you, sometimes ending up hating you altogether. I'd like to say here, I don't expect anything from any of my friends. If trust is so hard to share amongst friends, then I see no reason why we should struggle to keep the friendship intact. I may be the one (or may not) with the inflated ego, not willing to say "Sorry" or "I apologize" because if I'm wrong all the time, then the problem isn't with me, it's with you.

I've been isolated, hated and stabbed in the back numerous times. If you want to do it, go ahead. I'm still alive. So, those stuffs are a no-biggie for me. Just a post to justify my stand. You want to love me or loathe me, it's up to you. It's every man for himself. If you want to step out of friendship, go ahead. No use saving an almost dead entity. I'm stepping out soon, just let me know.

=CHIcken WINGs=


=CHIcken WINGs=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?