Saturday 12 February 2011

If only it was that simple.

Yes, if only it was that simple. My friend urged for me to confess my feelings to the one that I'm in, well, in love with. That, later.

Been busy for the past 2 weeks or so. Finished my monthly exams in school, got rather lousy results. It wasn't as good as expected. Damn. Gotta' buck up or not I'm going to fail miserably in the real deal. *sighs*

Chinese New Year came right after that. This year's Chinese New Year was pretty fun, knowing the fact that most of my cousins made it back to Kuantan for an awesome get-together time. Truly wished I could just go on spending my time so slowly and in a relaxed manner. Dream on, as people would say. FML.

Did pretty many silly stuffs in Kuantan, check my facebook profile for the pictures. Watched sunrise, laughed over a cup of Milo until I'm all nuts (please take note that I wasn't even sane at all in the first place) and pretty much other weird stuffs. I slept so long until I had a migraine for the whole day. =.= It wasn't the beer, really. =.=~

Came back to school after CNY. Practice for 1Malaysia event went on as usual. Great stuff. Of course it wasn't the best, but it was quite good because we didn't really had all the time in the world to go about it. Every single member of the class were also clad in awesome traditional costumes, which is a pretty rare sight. Puan Chen even allowed our class to wear traditional costumes during any other racial integration events celebrated in our school.

Really wished that the person that's dear to my heart, the one I'm very in love with, to just give me some reaction. But I guess I'm just hoping for too much and that love isn't something you can force. I hate me. I guess.

=CHIcken WINGs=

2 comments:

  1. My baby cuzzin is in love! I'm purposely being tactful and not putting 'was' in there. XP Anyway, I'm so sorry we couldn't talk about it when we were back in Kuantan!! I'll be back for Kit Yi's wedding (YAY!!!) so we can mess around the so-called private beach. Crazy times..

    No more sugar for you when you're sleep deprived. Only when I need entertainment. ;D *hugs* <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) that's nice. but i'll not be in kuantan for his wedding. muet falls on that day. shit.

    :(

    oh well.

    =chickenwings=

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?