Saturday 2 October 2010

Updates. Updates. Who doesn't love them?

Yeah. Some short updates about life...

Let's start from today shall we?

Hmmm. Started off the day ( 2nd of October 2010 ) rather moody. I've been pretty moody the past two weeks. I'm not sure what's the reason. Wait I'm sure of what's the reason, but I'm not really taking action to tackle the problem, or as in what people would say, nip the problem in the bud. But sorry, I don't do botany nor gardening. FML I say.

Mathematics is a pile of bullcrap. Bear that thought in mind, wherever you may go. It's pretty interesting, but how often do you use it in your daily life? Does it take rocket science to just peel a bulb of garlic. I think not. :)

The past week was pretty lukewarm. A couple of ups and downs. None of which is big enough to cause me to go all euphoria nor depressed. Hell yeah I'm more depressed than I'm happy now.

Couple of friends have been asking me about weird questions, like "Who do you like?", "Complicated relationship status? WHO?" and questions that sound oh-so-the-same in that category. Yeah refer to my current relationship status in facebook just to be sure. That's if you added me. :)

Well, let me briefly describe what's going on. Well, I suppose that this is what IS really going on. Well, I'm currently having a crush on somebody. [OH YEAH, YOU READ RIGHT! So move on] And... This is really one of the reason I'm being moody and down-in-the-not-so-dumps. The person that I'm having a crush on isn't really giving me responses. In fact, all I got were cold shoulders. Coupled along with some one-two word replies. I say. OUCH.....

And there's another thing. I guess two girls have a crush on me. HUH?! ME? I'm not that attractive at all. I'm so annoying I can make the Earth spin out of axis. Me? Oh you got to be making October Fool's pranks on me. I didn't assume at all. That's what my friend told me. But anyways, those two girls are cute. :) Any guy would melt, well maybe not literally, when they smile. :) But. I don't know. Wait for crush to respond. Go ahead tackling one of the girls. Study? Only God knows what's good for me.

All I want now is for my heartache to go far, far away and my lost brain cells to come back to me. I'm dying when it comes to studies. Give me an oxygen tank for my birthday next year. DROWNING. =X


=( My brain tells me to let go, but my heart is locked onto you. KEYS! WHERE THOU ART GONE?


=CHIcken WINGs=

2 comments:

  1. OH OH OH! We need to talk!! It sucks that it's hard as f to see you. =\ Tell me one more time to wait until we meet face to face to tell me stuff, I'll sock you the next time we meet. Then you can tell me what you've not been telling me. ;]

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha yeah wei. lalalala~ ah nothing much has been happening. or rather there's so many things going on i dont know where the hell to start. lol. hahaha get ur ass back to seremban then to kl then we do the juicing :D see you then la, BOWLLLL~ "D

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?