Sunday 31 October 2010

Untitled #7

I'm getting really lazy at thinking for catchy blog titles. Not that it helps capture a lot of attention. BLAH. I'm sick. Like literally sick. Sore throat, coupled with runny nose, back ache and a little headache. Making me feel so light-headed right now. T^T

Updating blog to kill time, and also to update a little about my findings over the past two weeks.

Exams have come and gone. Finals wasn't that horrifying. It wasn't that brain-friendly too. Was albeit tough with a tinge of fun, I'd say. But anyways, really hoping for the best for my results, at least give me an A for my Chemistry. IT'S MY FAVOURITE SUBJECT! Maths was easier than I thought it wouldn't be. Frankly speaking, the notion of sitting for General Paper and Mathematics exam would scare the crap outta' me. Not because I can't do it, I just can't put a finger on what I'm trying to do! =.= Talk about being completely lost yet so in control of what you're doing. PFFT.

Missing that *ahem* eventhough I get to see *ahem* everyday... Short to say, love isn't going to work if it's a "tepuk sebelah tangan" thing. Even a moth knows this. :( FML when it comes to love life...

Am really grateful to know that God has placed great people in my life. And yes, people do come in and out of my life. Those who leave were meant to leave, and those who came in and stayed, were meant to be always with me. My presence in SMK Jinjang was also by divine appointment. I didn't get in there by chance. And the people I have met there, the things that happened there, were also of God working, not mere karma.

And by the way, a special paragraph dedicated to Josh. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Be the sweet fella' you'll always be, and God bless You in your undertakings. Study hard, play hard and may He bless you with a partner real soon. ;) XOXO

What else? More classes and catching-up with homework? FML

Hugs and kisses for my readers. ;)

=CHIcken WINGs=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?