Tuesday 25 August 2009

I've been dead again. [For almost two weeks]

See the title above and you know that I haven't been blogging for almost two weeks. Must have been busy again. Those old, boring school seminars that's supposed to MAKE us score an "A" for the upcoming SPM and Trials... ? Had replacement class the last Saturday, which is so totally boring. Really. 6 people from my class went to school that day, including me. =.=


Anyways, didn't blog so soon 'cause I needed to study too. Trials. Whatever. Past few days ago, went back to Kuantan for the holidays. Thought it was going to be fun, but then it was pretty so-so. Still, got to eat lotsa' stuff back there. xD Camwhored crazy pics with ma' sister to, which is still better compared to complete mother-of-all-boredom. xD


To all my friends, the Trials are fast approaching. Take care of your health. Don't catch H1N1. It's so irritating. Study hard, too! xD I'll be gone for this week. Don't miss me! xD LOL. Good luck all! ;D





Things I NEED!
*MONEY! [I don't have to list the rest already ;D]



=CHIcken WINGs=

1 comment:

Your thoughts?