Saturday 15 August 2009

I'm back! [Not that I'm dead]

I have been seriously dead for the past few weeks. Blame it on my sickness the past few weeks, about two weeks ago in fact. Had to skip Youth group for that. So horrible... Some friends even got paranoid when I wore mask to church. I think they're paranoid... [I THINK ONLY LA....]. Understood. H1N1 craze. Blah~


And the past week, WOAH! Haven't been all so good to me. I had to suffer the pain of soar throat from Monday until Wednesday... It's bad. And annoying. It's so distracting that tuition seem to be a torture for me. Too hard to focus... xD But thank God that He was here with me, and friends who have prayed for me too. Thanks! xD


This week with friends... So-so ride. Just didn't like some "people" to complain too much, though doing nothing much. Get a life I say [Oh so pimp-ish]. Well nobody likes bad stuff, bad nobody likes... well... People like this too.




I'm FAT! NEED TO EXERCISE!!



Needing a few things right now....

*Need a hoodie!

*STUDY

*EXERCISE

*New bag... Really

*Belts with BIG BUCKLES!


Oh, my friend introduced to me a pen that is really nice to write with. It's a ballpen. It's RM 4.90. It's tad expensive, but it's GOOD. REALLY! PROMOTE!


=CHIcken WINGs=

Take care, NOOBS~

2 comments:

Your thoughts?