Saturday 15 March 2014

Woots! Test is next week!

In just the blink of an eye, half this semester is almost gone. Really, time does past fast when you are so busy to even have time to think of yourself. Thankfully, this semester has been quite OK so far, except for some tiny hiccups that aren't really that nice, but at least it does encourage me to handle problems and to test my flexibility in handling situations. I prefer not to, though.

Well, it's Physics Test 1 on Monday and I should be having my "NERD MODE" turned on as of now, but that's obviously not the case right now. Kinda' wasting my time away for the moment. You know, studying straight for 2 to 3 hours isn't really cool, it's not my skill. Oh well! Hopefully, it would be fine.

There's isn't much to post right now. I'm quite happy with the situation now. Only a little worried for the MH370 flight. I hope they are all right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?