Wednesday 1 February 2012

ZOMG YAY.

So, yesterday was my last day at Great Vision Sdn. Bhd.. No, I did not get fired. Instead, I resigned, mainly because the headquarters is way far from where I am staying and of course the effort and investment I put into this job doesn't bear very great income. So, I quit. (Well, I'm still attached to them but I'm doing it as a part-time job). Well, personally, this job has taught me the know-hows of sales and certainly, I've gained benefits in one way or another from it (one of them being "you must bring face masks if you were to do outdoor sales". Why? People love to smoke and they have no clue what smoke smells like to non-smokers. Obviously, it stinks.)

Last week, while on the job at Sungei Wang, one particular person kept smiling at me, when he walked past my company's kiosk anytime he went to the toilet or went for lunch. I think he works at Andrew Christian. Charming smile! That was something interesting that happened during my stint there. Oh, I picked my nose too and some random lady saw me doing that and her expression turned pale for a moment. I never knew looking at people picking their nose could be so traumatising. I'm gonna' pick my nose more often from now on. (I know I'm disgusting, thanks!)

Oh, did I mention that yesterday was my last day on the job? HAHA. Yes, and in 2 days time, I'm going for another job interview. Maxis it is, this time. I no longer plan to do sales, but let's just see what kind of goodies do they offer their workers. It doesn't hurt to go for the interview, I'm going to laze around at home if I don't go for the interview anyway. :)

Hoping for something random to happen. Make me smile, please. :)

I'm going to get your handphone number. Regretted for not doing so! :(

=CHIcken WINGs=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?