Saturday 11 December 2010

Hm...

Feeling so awesome after the dance practice for Christmas. It's this time of the year again. No, I don't really feel oh-so-high about this occasion. The only significance is the birth of Jesus, the Saviour of Mankind into the world. And as it is, the true birth date of Jesus is, as approximated by scientists, more specifically, astrophysicists, to be in the month of April.

So, what is Christmas, truly? As we grow older, simple things can become the mother-of-all questions. When I was a kid, Christmas was all about spending time with my loved ones, gifts and nice, cosy dinners. As time goes by, I realise that bonding time with my loved ones became more important and significant. I realise I wanted to fall in love, besides having my family and friends... This year has been pretty harsh for me, especially in what people call "love life".

Yes, I've been trying to get over this crush I'm in love with. Impossible. Not only with me. Come on, you know it. :D I've told my buddies that are in the same situation with me. Sometimes, there are moments in life where you have to let go and move on with your life. Love doesn't mean that you have to earn that person's love. If you can love the person, then let him or her live happily. Don't burden him / her, if you want to see them happy. Hell, I'm in this situation and I sound like some love-guru. WaTF.

That aside. This Christmas, all I want is just to spend time with those I care for. Just tell me you love me and how much you care for me. I'll be satisfied with that right up until the March of year 2011. Kidding. A pink G-SHOCK will make me happy. Purple vinyl jacket? Black rose ring made out of black perspex only. Hm. Aviators with yellow frame. Er, multi-coloured sneakers? Oh, that's too much.

Oh well, blah-blah too much. Wanna' see me dance? SMS me if you wanna' come to my church. XOXO

=CHIcken WINGs=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?