Tuesday 23 November 2010

PFFT.

I'm so really happy today. :) Well, initially. Someone said to me that I'm the greatest gift ever. :) AWW, how sweet could that be? Well, at least that made my day all the more meaningful.

:) At least I had a reason to smile until the day ended. Well, it didn't turn out that way. :(

Someone chose something else over me. Pretty heartbreaking. No, I'm not seeking out attention. I'm not an attention freak. I'm just a person with my own style and creativity. Maybe we're from different worlds. I still do like you, but I think I should like you a little less. :'( It's not even an organic life-form. Oh well, sometimes I'm worth much less than material things, I guess. Whatever. Eyes are calling me to slumberland, while my heart keeps telling my "STAY AWAKE", because I'm a little too hurt to even sleep.

Nights, to the world. Have a good day tomorrow peeps, I hope.

=CHICken WINGs=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?