Saturday 4 September 2010

I'M LOADED! With homework...

WOOTS! Holidays just knocked on my door this morning. HELLO YOU! Yes, finally the holidays have arrived! Well, it was all good until the second the teacher goes, "OKAY! This period of two weeks means homework for you all!" And that means 10 General Paper essays to complete. Coupled along with oh-so-fabulous Mathematics questions to complete. Oh, high-school, high-school.

PHEW. The past few weeks have been like a mad rat-race. Assignments to complete, projects to think of and experiments to carry out. PHEW! Biology experiments are especially tiring and annoying. When do you get to see students clad completely in white, going around the school compound to collect MOSS. Yes, moss. Funny I say! ;D Well, it was all in the name of science and FUN!!!

Mathematics hasn't been really friendly to my brain. In fact, most of the I have learnt so far, I don't really know how to apply it in real life! Like, who uses sigma notation in daily life? Well, not yet for me of course. URGH. Maths is a killer! :D

Love life has been dull. :O Met a few nice people. Nice enough to ERRR. Well. Nice enough to go on a date and to date with. But, alas, I'm not ready for it. IT'S TOO COMPLICATED! :D *shoots himself with a Magnum*

I SICKED MYSELF. Don't know why. Sickly season for many I guess. Weather hasn't been great altogether. Hot one moment, cold and wet the next. *rolls eyes*

LOTSA LOVES!

=CHIcken WINGs=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?