Friday 9 January 2009

Rawr! Drama, big drama, get your tickets here!

Tickets are only for SMK Sinar Bintang students. If you've been to this drama, you would say it was, OMG! Was meaning the first day of school.

Well, our class, how'd I say this, debated with the teacher, if that's the right word. Bout some seating problems, bah! Waste my precious time listening to these debates... And like always, the teacher ALWAYS wins, but not this time~! Nyahahahahah! But still, is it the right thing to do? Think bout it guys... (Class 5B punya rakan baik semua, ya?) No pictures bout this event. It's not like I can snap a picture of Lyn debate with teacher....

Well, the following day, news reached everywhere! Teachers commented about our attitude (some teachers, lah!), which to me I think was a good thing, but also bad. Well, I'm not involved, so me no care, much. School is for studying, not teacher-student debate centre.

It was not long before our homeworks piling up into the atmosphere... *Woooo~~~* Sejarah notes and latihan. BM need to bina ayat, in a total of 43++ words. Maths. Chemistry. Sejarah again.

Later pula kena go to tuition. Walking there. I'm fat already. Not a good sign. Walk walk walk. Kena salin baju. Jumpa nanti, kot? LOL

*superlollerism*

Till the next post~

-ChickenWings-



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?