Sunday 23 November 2008






Prefects' Annual Dinner 2008


Lets start off with my annual dinner for this year~ Well, Caleb has blogged about this already, well iI think its ok to add more juice into it, even it's like already one month pass the event.



It was held at the Coronade Hotel, on the 18th of October 2008.


Well, pretty hard planning the whole thing. Almost gone crazy thinking bout it alone. Nevertheless, the whole annual dinner turned out well..... Or so I guess-lah~


But there was a few turn-offs la......
~The first and foremost......The food was HORRIBLE!
~We didn't get the right dance floor size......
*Two is a few already I guess.

Hahaha! It's better to let the pictures speak for themselves right? ^-^

This one is me and my "child", Chok Kam~




This is Sin Hui(left), me and Ivory(right)



Wee Kee (Head Prefect- Girl) and Celine ont the right, my classmate.

Had a very fun time, looking forward to next year's annual dinner, see what's got the form 3's this year have in store for us~

-chickenwings-

1 comment:

  1. i 4gt wad diz post is about....
    o yea!!!
    annual dinner!!
    yea..erm..yea
    so touch**
    got my pic!!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?