Saturday 15 February 2014

Probably my last post that is long enough that you have to blink quite a number of times to finish reading it.

No, I'm not retiring from nagging and writing long posts to tell you how awful the world can be, or how life is interesting if you see it in a different perspective. It's just that I'm now thrown back into reality. In two days time, my 4th semester will start and as an undergrad, the tension just gets higher and higher. Exponentially. By the time I reach my final year, I do hope I still have my hair. Don't want to be losing hair from the oh-so-stressful-and-I-should-be-beginning-to-think-of final year project. The titles are quite broad and diverse, but it still scares me, nonetheless. Thankful that I did well in my 3rd semester and hopefully, I can repeat the same feat.

Today, we (as in my family) celebrated my Mum's birthday. Coming from a tough family background, my Mum rose above the challenges to become someone that everyone can look up to in life. My Mum is my first love in life and definitely, will always be. Love you lots Mummy!
Made my Mum an origami crane. There are two cranes, a small one and a large one, conjoined at the wings. :)

 Earlier in the morning, I rushed back to my hostel to collect the keys to my hostel room. The thought that the new semester is going to start in 2 days, or rather, in around 25 hours, just terrifies me. Well, I love my university, but then the people living in it makes it hell sometimes. The hostel is so clean and conducive with no one around. The toilets are clean, with no empty bottles strewn around the floor. The corridors are empty, no shoes or slippers all about the corridor. And the dustbins are as clean as they can be, not overflowing like ugly goo spewing over from a beaker. I want an empty hostel! Quite sadly too, this is the last semester my roomate will be in UPM. He'll be finishing his Masters degree in economics and may want to pursue his PhD in UKM on a part-time basis. Hopefully, in the 5th semester, I will get an awesome roomate. HOPEFULLY. But for now, I just need to do well in the following semester. Dying to skip Masters in Science and do a direct PhD in a chemistry-related field.
Everything looks so unbelievably ordered and clean, it's as if entropy is still in a less disordered form!
Lately, I've been trying to approach people, first looking for friendship, then probably a relationship. It feels like I've failed myself again and again, miserably. Not pretty sure it's because of my looks, or because I don't have a hot body. Hrmm, probably it's because I'm not rich? Popularity? No, I don't think I have it. It probably means that I just have to take a rest from all these things. Just be alone. The start of the new semester is just the right motivation for me to cut all ties with those who don't find anything special in me. Love, isn't blind. Love, is too choosy, really!

Meh!




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?